Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

1 Answers

Tail dragger endorsement

Asked by: 1039 views FAA Regulations

I have been flying for about 45 years, but have not flown, or logged time in, a tail wheel aircraft for about 25 years.  Do I still need to get a tail wheel endorsement from a CFI logged?

1 Answers

  1. Chris Carlson on Mar 13, 2013

    Legally, it appears that you have logged PIC time before April 15th 1991, and therefore you do not need to have an endorsment. From a saftey stand point, obviously you should go up with a CFI.

    +3 Votes Thumb up 3 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Answer Question