Good day guys, let me say thanks to everyone for your help.
Now it’s time for the fun questions,
It’s time to upgrade to a Turboprop and I was hoping you can give me some advice.
Below are my boss’s top picks for the planes he would like to own and have me fly. I’m just a 3000 hour pilot with Comm., Multi, and Instrument. Only a few hours right seat in a C-414, no Turboprop experience.
1. Model: TBM 700C
2. Model: TBM 850
3. Model: Meridian PA 46TP
4. Model: Meridian PA 46TP
5. Model: King Air B100
6. Model: King Air 200
7. Model: PC 12
He is leaning toward the TBM 800, (have you flown one)
He likes the king Air, but the operating cost is too high.
Please let me know if you have flow any of these aircraft as well as:
· Required Training (and cost for the training)?
· Can it be flow as single pilot?
· Single pilot FAR PART 91?
· Take off distance/ground roll (we have a 2700 foot airport.)
· And witch would be the best for me to fly (look good in the log books for future jobs)